Kemprol System Waterproofing Service Manufacturers And Suppliers In India.
1) KEMPEROL 1K-PUR
- The substrate must be prepared in accordance with KEMPER SYSTEM priming guidelines.
- Pour KEMPEROL 1K-PUR directly from the can on the prepared and primed substrate.
- Lay KEMPEROL 120 Fleece into the wet resin and embed with a perlon roller.
- Pour KEMPEROL 1K-PUR on to the fleece to ensure complete saturation.
- KEMPEROL 1K-PUR is rainproof after approximately 30 minutes.
- KEMPERTEC Primers.
- KEMPEROL 120 Fleece, in 50 metres rolls and variety of widths.
- Standard Colour : white.
2) KEMPEROL Coelastic EVO
- Ready to use.
- Crack bridging.
- Water vapour diffusion.
- UV and weather resistant.
- Resistant to root and rhizome penetration.
- European Technical Approval ETA - 03 | 0059.
- Fire classification E.
- Resistant in accordance with DIN EN 13501-5 Class Roof (T1) – conforming with DIN 4102-7 | B2 - resisting flying sparks and radiating heat.
- Can be walked on for maintenance purposes.
- 1 - component.
- Based on : polyurethane resin.
Application areas :
Suitable as seamless waterproofing in combination with COELAN Poly Non-Woven-Material for flat and shallow-pitch roofs, forming junctions and penetrations, e.g. on balconies, terraces, and flat roofs. Can be used on almost all substrates (details see substrate).
Colour / Degree of gloss:
- Standard Colour : light grey / matt.